Followers

Friday 4 December 2009

H is for ................... House

Afternoon everyone, this week we have arrived at H, which is for House! I know a lot of you are into making some scrummy little houses, so now is your chance to show us all, I am in the middle of making one, which I will add when completed! Meanwhile here is a Christmas card that I made using a painting that I did of our house.




Have now finished my little house, so here it is! 




Fifi has made another lovely tag this week featuring several houses, using a rather nice house stamp.




And Lesley's wonderful ATCs continue with this lovely seasonal cottage.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely DT samples. I've posted a house card here, along with several other winter cards. http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2009/12/uh-oh.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice this week you have actually made me do something diferent !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I'm loving inks at the moment
    here’s my entry

    Thanks
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Top mobile app development company in Pune. With a portfolio that echoes our commitment to excellence, we've garnered recognition from industry experts for consistently delivering top-notch mobile applications across diverse sectors, including healthcare, finance, entertainment, and e-commerce. Partner with us for innovative solutions that redefine the mobile app landscape.

    ReplyDelete