Followers

Thursday 20 August 2009

V is for.......................

Announcement There will be no challenge for the next two weeks, as I am going away on holiday! The challenge will resume on 11th Sep, with W.

So, this week, V is for................ in my case Vixen. I painted these foxes for a house name plate a few years ago, and I have printed them out to make this card.
This week Fifi has used another of my stamps, and made a Virgin Mary fat book page. And Lesley's fabulous set of nature ATCs continues with these lovely Violets.



10 comments:

  1. Lovely entries -have put my atc on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work ladies. My inchie can be seen here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning great work again everyone....Linda I hope you have a great holiday! My V for Van atc can be found "here"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely holiday Linda. Yet more inspired and inspiring work from the team. re-visited some of my older stuff for this weeks challenge, Lesley might remember this fbp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely entries again
    enjoy your holiday Linda
    mine is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great V's from the DT again this week. also from all you other girls. Mine is now on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work girls . mine is on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww they are lovley cards all, I have some violets sat here at the side of me (well actually some decoupage of them) but didnt realise that they were violets until I just looked at yours Lesley - never mind, I went with Vehicle!!
    heres mine

    ReplyDelete